Thousands of pole dancers worldwide have improved their creative dance practice based on the teachings of this book. In Speaking through Movement, the author offers practical advice and techniques that will guide you through your creative process. Furthermore, these teachings have been useful to experienced dancers and beginners alike.
– learning the basics of dance making
– how to increase your creative potential
– information that enables you to explore new ways of working within dance practice
– how you can grip the attention of an audience even with minimal movement
– positve ways to boost your self confidence both personally and in dance
Speaking through Movement dares you to create your own dance work whilst turning your thinking around to improve the way you see the process of making dance.